2. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent together with the pages of an Internet address and can be saved by the web browser on the PC or other device. The information stored therein can be sent to our servers or those of relevant third-party providers during subsequent visits.elevanter Drittanbieter gesendet werden.
3. What are Scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to enable functionality and interactivity on our website. This code is executed on our servers or on your device.
4. What is a Web Beacon?
A web beacon (also called a pixel tag) is a small invisible fragment of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on the website. To make this possible, various data about you are stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or Functional Cookies
Some cookies ensure that parts of our website function properly and that your user preferences are known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. In this way, you do not have to enter the same information repeatedly when you visit our website, or your items remain in your shopping cart until you pay, for example. We can place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Marketing- / Tracking-Cookies
Marketing- / Tracking-Marketing / tracking cookies are cookies or some other form of local storage that are used to create user profiles, to display advertisements or to track the user on this website or across websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Placed Cookies
Subject of investigation
8. Your Rights in Relation to Personal Data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:e persönlichen Daten die folgenden Rechte:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Access right: You have the right to view the personal data known to us.
- Right to correction: You have the right whenever you wish to add, correct, delete or block your personal data.
- If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data transfer of your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from one controller and to transfer it in their entirety to another controller.
- Right of objection: You can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are legitimate reasons for the processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the end of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we treat your data, we would like to hear it, but you also have the right to address it to the supervisory authority (the data protection authority).
9. Activation / deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify whether special cookies should not be placed. Another possibility is to set up your internet browser in such a way that you are notified every time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be relocated when you visit our website again.
10. Contact data
Phone: +49 89 20 500 85527